Chiropractic does not treat symptoms or health conditions.
However, by identifying and removing spinal misalignments, joint and nerve function are optimised. When this happens, people often find that over time aches, pains and other health conditions begin to improve. Click here to read my short blog on how chiropractic adjustments work.
Studies show that chiropractic might be helpful for :
- Back Pain
- Necks (inc. whiplash)
- Headaches & Migraine
- Shoulders & Arms (inc. tennis elbow, RSI)
- Hips, Knees & Foot problems
- Pelvic & Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD)
- Sciatica, Slipped Discs & Trapped Nerves
- Jaw Pain (Temporomandibular Joint or TMJ)
- and much more…
The effectiveness of chiropractic has resulted in it becoming the fastest growing primary contact drug free healthcare profession in the world.